Sunday 10 June 2018

Love Island

Last year I missed all the hype about Love Island.
I have never really been a fan of Caroline Flack and she helped to steer me clear of the show. As the popularity of it took off then I wished I had followed from the first episode but there was way too much to catch up on so I just gave up.

This year, I told myself that I was going to give it ago.

Yeah, sure the annoying Flack woman is presenting it, but so far I have only seen her once.


And Yeah, the girls make me want to slap fake tan on and saunter around in a bikini (If I owned a bikini).

Sure, the boys make my eyes pop out of my head as they flex their pecks, which are always shiny! The type of shine which attracts the eye and has you following the contours of the many muscles they are harbouring. 

And yeah, the romances are as fake as 'knock-off' perfume from a market seller...

...But I still find myself switching in to see what is happening, everyday. 

I already love Dani - She is Danny Dyers daughter and she is charming and funny, reminding me a bit of Stacey Solomon. 

I find it funny to watch the couplings; those that are forced and those that seem to be moving towards a more serious nature. 


Tonight 3 new people came to the island to shake things up a bit! 2 Guys and 1 Girl!

It may sound sad.....but I am looking forward to tomorrows episode!

I am a Love Islander Groupie!


No comments:

Post a Comment