Wednesday 13 June 2018

The Love Islander!

Last year I never got the buzz from the popular, twisted love reality show.

I didn't even give it a try if I am honest, I seriously could think of better things to spend my time on and found the constant babble about it annoying, but this year I have caught on to how addictive the show is! I wouldn't say I was a fan girl or anything, but I do go glossy eyed at the mention of a contestant!


I don't completely hate the heavily made up, greased up, scantily clad people that walk around the 'love island' as much as I thought. There is a part of me that finds myself staring way too long at one of the sexy males thighs or even the many pairs of boobs....(seriously, they have underboob out any everything...how can one even look away?

I mean, yeah...I am not a fan of Eyal...he talks way too much! And reminds me of Ramsey from Game of Thrones with his annoying drone! And I don't really like Adam, who seriously loves himself WAY too much..... does he realise that he looks a bit of a numpty at times...but I am enjoying watching the 'Big Brother' style show. 


To say that I look forward to watching it each evening would be the GODS Honest Truth! :D 

I was disappointed to find that Niall had left though, he was my favourite! I loved how he spoke, he wasn't too 'muggy' at all. 

The coupling and re-coupling of the males and females does my head in a little....I know its a show, but I just cant get my head around someone snogging one person one day and then spooning someone else the next...but maybe I am getting old and boring!

What I would like is a big old drunken punch up! I would love to see DR Alex kick off and beat the shit out of Eyal....That would be entertaining to see! That Dr has took way too much shit already. Nobody fancies him! Nobody wants to pair up with him, except for Somali who is kind of in the same boat....and he is already second best to the other 'knob-jockeys'.

What is wrong with those girls? Alex is probably the best looking guy in there! Are they insane??




DR Alex is hot to trot!

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment