Monday 11 December 2017

Moving Forward


Following on from my previous post, I have had a few positive days.
I am not always going to feel so positive. There are going to be a lot of low days. I miss being pregnant, I miss my baby and I miss all of the days ahead that I am now not going to experience....I should be six months pregnant.

I should be feeling the baby bump around in my belly, I should be getting things ready and shopping for baby items....but instead I am busying myself so I don't think of all the negatives....instead I should be concentrating on the family I have with me.

Tomorrow will be a hard day, we are attending a service at the Streetly Crematorium for the baby.
It is going to be hard, but I hope I can then start moving forward a little. I hope I can see it as the baby being released to live freely in the sky. I have never been a big believer in God and Heaven but I like to think that there is something or someone up there who will take care of my baby whilst I am here...and that one day I will have it back in my arms. 

Life is for living and I have to continue to be there for my family. So the last few days we have done things as a family.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for the loss of your child. I'm glad that you're opening up about this topic though. I'm sure there's many women out there going through this who need someone like you to know they are not alone and their pain is valid. I'm for certain your baby is being taken care of, and you will have that baby back. Don't lose hope, be there for your family, and you're a strong and amazing person.
    -Bianca

    ReplyDelete