Friday 8 December 2017

Lost Baby



It has been a while since I wrote on this blog....and to be honest its not for lack of wanting to. I have been pretty busy with work and then I became pregnant with my 3rd child. Anyone who knows me knows how I struggle with sickness, etc during pregnancy so this stopped me from wanting to even look at my computer screen.

Below is a video blog I recently did.

Its not an easy subject to talk about or even to listen to.

At my routine 5 month scan I was told that my unborn baby had no heartbeat! The words will constantly echo around my head. Since then I have been in emotional turmoil.
What is the best way to think after a miscarriage? How long do I give myself to grieve?

The past 3 weeks have been the hardest of my life...


No comments:

Post a Comment