Monday 11 December 2017

Things can only get Better




The Christmas Tree has gone up with the help of my husband and my two young boys. We brought new baubles as we do every year...with the boys choosing a new one each. Ethan (6) went for a circle bauble with feathers in it. Oliver (3) went for a cathedral which lights up. It looks very festive in our home now...with the added addition of the naughty elf. 




Then on Saturday we surprised the boys with a festive day out at Thomas Land. It was just what we needed as a family, a day together. It wasn't even dampened by the cold snow which was forecast for most of the weekend. The boys loved it, we kept it a secret until we drove through the gates of Drayton Manor and they're faces were a picture. 







The days ahead are going to a mix of good and bad, but I wouldn't be able to get through them at all if it weren't for these boys...and that includes my husband. :)

Sunday Morning we woke to heaps and I mean HEAPS of snow outside. The whole place was covered. There was no way I was driving in it, so we had a snow day. We went in the garden, threw snowballs.....made a snowman....and enjoyed more family time. These last few days have put a big smile on my face. Time is going to be the biggest healer...but these chaps of mine are the medicine! They are the best.







No comments:

Post a Comment