Wednesday 3 January 2018

20 Things about Me.

Want to know more about me? Check out my list below. 


  1. My middle name is Jayne
  2. I have a Pet Pug called Harry
  3. I have freaky webbed toes (the two nearest my big toe are joined on both feet, they have a small split that goes half way down, not all the way but not like normal toes)
  4. I used to collect smartie tops (Smarties are a yummy chocolatey treat) when I was kid and had about 170 by the time I finished. These were the old plastic tops with letters on the inner side. 
  5. I have been with my husband, Stewart for almost 18 years!
  6. My sons middle names are Stephen (Oliver) and Richard (Ethan) after they're granddads.
  7. I attended Green Rock Primary School as a kid and started in Class 2 when I was 5.
  8. In junior school I was nicknamed '60s' as my clothes were less than fashionable. I made the mistake of telling someone in secondary school and the name followed me there also. Being older I now realise how rubbish it was that I was so bothered by that name! I could have been called worse!
  9. Stewart was my first love and first boyfriend. 
  10. I have a coggy eye when I look up in certain directions which my little sister loves to point out. 
  11. I have a birthmark/scar on the lower of my back which is pale. When I was a baby it got infected and I had to have treatment on it, resulting in some of the skin coming away, it has been scarred ever since. 
  12. I talk to myself ALOT! I don't answer though....
  13. I once slept in a beach tent with my friend on a campsite whilst it was thundering and lightning outside! Lets just say, we were a bit scared! The same trip resulted in sheep jumping over my head and a bee being on my shoulder! True Story!
  14. I once modelled in front of my friend dads car and posed like a chicken!
  15. On visiting Dublin with my friend i commented on a blokes Aussie hat and got asked whether I was 'special'
  16. For our honeymoon, myself and my husband went on a roadtrip around France, starting in Calais, driving to Paris and staying over in Nice! 
  17. We went on another road trip a couple of years later, getting a ferry to Holland, visiting and staying in Amsterdam, Switzerland, Germany, France and Italy! It was an amazing trip!
  18. I love Summer/Hate the cold!
  19. I have only been on an aeroplane once to go to Dublin for a girlie weekend. 
  20. I am quiet with new people but get to know me and I am chatty, bubbly and kind of weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment