Saturday 20 January 2018

Apologies

I must apologise for letting this blog go by the waste side a little. I have been distracted with photography work and have been busy editing and creating photo albums. I have also been back at work this past week and with Oliver starting nursery then the days have been a bit manic to say the least.

I have been doing the odd bit of writing and posting on my wordpress account....but its mainly jumbled words which I call stories and poems. :)

Everything is great here, things are moving steadily forward. I still have my moments, like hiding out and crying at work in the toilet, or getting angry at the injustice of this ride that I call life! But....we have been enjoying ourselves running around after our handful of fur, Harry. He is such a lovely character already, he is so so cute which is probably a good thing, because it gets him out of trouble.

He loves biting things up, in particular he loves my boots! Naughty Dog!

Oliver started nursery in the week and he is doing well. He has been impressing them with his numbers and letters, but also with his running...he loves to run, constantly. We do remind him about NOT running indoors in case he gets hurt, but he loves to BOLT everywhere! We generally end up with bumps and bruises when he falls...AFTER we have told him not to run. But it is all good!

Ethan is doing well at school and doing extra maths tuition to help get him ready for his SATS (Whenever that may be)....bloody SATS at 6!

Oh well, I have ranted enough....I am tired and want to go to bed.

Night all. x

No comments:

Post a Comment