Thursday 4 January 2018

Its me, Harry

Hello to all you big weird looking dog people.

My name is Harry, Harry the Pug! I am 10 weeks old and I live with the dog lady who runs this blog. 



Scratch Scratch

She has just popped out to the kitchen so I thought I would introduce myself, I really didn't think I would know how to get my paws around a keyboard, but look at me gooooooo.....

Sorry, I had an itch on my butt that I really needed to bite. 

So, I am new here.... lick lick ..my new dog adult people got me from my Mommy a couple of weeks ago and I am still learning the rulesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....

Sorry, I got distracted by that annoying round ball in the corner of the room. It is looking at me....Grrrrrr.


Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself.

BALL!!

I was born 10 weeks ago to a lovely Mommy Pug who was black all over. I was born with my 4 other brothers and sisters. They were all lovely but very annoying at times too. 




I SEE YOU BALL!!

I was called the RUNT of the litter because I was the smallest but I showed them when I jumped on them from behind. My brothers and sisters thought it was funny to bite my ears and walk all over me, but I would run into them when they weren't looking and knock them down. They all towered over me, which really wasn't fair...but my Mommy gave me lots of lovely tongue baths to make me feel loved and safe, they were the best....she also had food on tap ALL OF THE TIME. It was perfect.

That BALL is goading me...it wants me to chew on it! Damn BALL! 

But then the Big Dog Lady who we lived with said that we would be leaving soon. I thought she meant altogether at first and I wondered where me, my brothers, my sisters and my Mommy would be going.

Grrrrrr....B...A....L...L

Then one day, a man came and handed some paper over to the Dog Lady and he picked up my brother and took him away. Me and my other brothers and sisters thought it was very strange in deed. I could smell my brothers scent but couldn't see him.

Grrrrrrr



Then the same day, two big people came and took my sister away. I looked into my sisters eyes as she was carried away and wondered where they were going. I was sad but I wanted to go too, I was jealous that they may be having an adventure without me.

My Mommy was starting to spend less time with me and whenever I looked for her for milk then she would walk the other way. I was so confused about what was happening but then the Dog Lady introduced me to CHICKEN!

Sniff Sniff 

Oh my God! Chicken is amazing.....way better than my Mommy's milk....it was chewy and delicious.

Lick Lick
It was only a few days before a man and lady came to the house. They looked at me and both started doing this weird thing with their faces....the lady was also screeching and she was saying awwww a lot. I was not understanding what was going on, but I didn't have time to think about it. My Dog Lady picked me up and placed me in the lady's arms. I was scared at first, I was up so high in the air and I was worried about falling, but then the lady started cuddling me and kissing my fur. It felt really good and made me feel excited, my tail started wagging and I licked at their salty hands and faces. The man who was with the lady handed a bunch of paper over and they lent me down so I could lick my Mommy. Mommy licked my face and then I was taken away from the house. I was a little sad...I didn't want to leave my family and my home. I knew the smell of that place and I didn't know the smell of these dog people. 

I cried a little on the way home in the car as it was so scary being in a moving box.

BALLLLLLLLL!

Sorry, I had to show that ball who was boss!........................................................................


Then I was introduced to two new pup kids.

Me with Oliver

Me with Ethan

They were so excited to see me and they cuddled me and played with me.

BALLLLLLL! I Thought I told you!


I had a new bed brought for me, new toys and some yummy dog food. Since being here I have been cuddled, played with and also shown where to toilet. My dog people shout toilet a lot when I sniff around the room....and then when I do toilet on the right spot they give me a treat. It is amazing. I also have my favourite spot on the sofa when I am tired and need a rest. My Dog Lady brought me a jumper but I prefer to tear that up than wear it.

I can smell CHICKEN! Ball is still looking at me, but I can SMELL CHICKEN!

My owner lady says I have been good today so she is giving me a treat! I can smell it...it must be for me....she is calling me...I have to go!

I cant control my tail or my butt! They are wagging from side to side making me go off balance....but I cant stop! I am THAT excited!

Chicken here I come!

Signed Harry

THE PUG


No comments:

Post a Comment